CR-V vs CX-7 Commercial

yes too may people trying to force a result from their own info...

Just some comments.

Keep in mind taste is personal and individual as are what we each need or expect out of a vehicle.

Personnally I was not out for a all out luxury SUV with tons of trick gadgets.

Secondly I find both the Acura and Lexas to be FRUGLY... You may love their looks and that is fine. I just cannot spend money on a car I think is FRUGLY.

Cost is an issue. I do not want to spend $4,000-$7,000 on gagets! I realize that some buyers have to have the bragging rights as to the number of features offered and who has the most techno car etc.... That is your option. For me the Touring model had what I wanted.

The Lexus has no headroom period... It was axed from the list the moment my head hit the roof...

I like firm seats...
I like firm suspension
I liked paying $27,600 for my Touring CX7

I then installed dual headrest DVDs/Game Consoles for kids.

I am happy.

I did not buy the Acura though we did look at them and the Lexus among others. Yes the Acrua has a more plush interior. To me that was not worth the cost. Some value their name and want a more plush ride. I am not one of them.

Be happy with what you bought. I am...

Drive more whine less...

(yes)

Psychobroker said:
LOL that's great :)

As for Mikey - we can go round and round on this. I won't bother anymore. You just don't get it.

To Mazda3 - I am done, sorry for ruffling any feathers :)

agree to disagree - u dont get it either bro.

That vid was pretty sweet! I'd like to see the CX with the same size/weight rims and tires as the Porsche and see what happens then.

Finally saw this commercial over the weekend, I also saw the new Mazda 3 commercial. Good to see mazda taking direct shots at competition whether we think they're in the same class or not.

Back