CorkSport SRI & Duct Installation Tips

I just did my SRI and found it easier to put the coupler on the throttle body, and then attach the rest of the assembly to it.

Chewing the hoses and then using a large flathead to stretch the ends out a bit seemed to help quite a bit with getting them on. I couldn't get them all the way, but they're on there pretty well with most of the nozzles covered.

I moved the large battery cable bundle to below the brackets that it was originally on top of, which stopped the filter rubbing on it, but it still touches the positive battery cable. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it and maybe wrap with something.

Can you email me a picture? Derrick (at) Corksport.com

Thanks

Can you email me a picture? Derrick (at) Corksport.com

Thanks

UPS sucks by the way :( they charged me the extra duties and taxes ($155). Any way to send the rest of everything by slow ground mail for now on? This way I will save more money and buy more stuff :) Remember, I get to buy all in double, my wife's falling in love with the performance parts I'm getting

UPS sucks by the way :( they charged me the extra duties and taxes ($155). Any way to send the rest of everything by slow ground mail for now on? This way I will save more money and buy more stuff :) Remember, I get to buy all in double, my wife's falling in love with the performance parts I'm getting

If the parts are small enough in size we can ship anything via the post. Just put a note on any order saying send it via USPS and if we cannot we will contact you before we proceed.

-Derrick

I usually get less butraped by extra charges with UPS as opposed to USPS. I've payed up to 60% extra in taxes, duty, and handling through USPS.
really?? I didn't pay extra on my 1st order from CS and it was (well I think) usps. I'll check for my next order, 155$ could go on other stuff for the Mazda2 instead of the goverment

really?? I didn't pay extra on my 1st order from CS and it was (well I think) usps. I'll check for my next order, 155$ could go on other stuff for the Mazda2 instead of the goverment

I think I was charged about $40 for my SRI, duct, & torsion bar all together, which wasn't so bad.

I think I was charged about $40 for my SRI, duct, & torsion bar all together, which wasn't so bad.

The postal charges are hit or miss in Canada, we have had people say they never get charged and other say they do every time.

-Derrick

The postal charges are hit or miss in Canada, we have had people say they never get charged and other say they do every time.

-Derrick
well, next order will be the dampers, front sway bar and skid plate....I think I may have to save up for extra charges lol

well, next order will be the dampers, front sway bar and skid plate....I think I may have to save up for extra charges lol

We can send the dampers, and swaybar via the post. The skid tray dims out too big though :(

-Derrick

We can send the dampers, and swaybar via the post. The skid tray dims out too big though :(

-Derrick

Multiple shippings I see in your future Derrick :) Before every orders I'll pm you or CS for some set up that can save me the most of money in shipment costs. I still need more parts, and if you guys keep bringing new stuff out it will never ends
I always say you got to pay if you want to play lol

Last edited:

-Derrick

OMG.. i am thinking, how much tax will i get if i wanted the SRI + cold air duct here in Philippines?

hi Derrick, sent you PM for this.. :) hoping for your reply via email. thanks!

Got my CS air duct in this week. I also had to use washers between the duct and the bracket. Intake has a deeper sound to it now, and mpg's are a little better.

Back