CorkSport Short Intake Information

I have the Cobb SRI and had planned on buying a dry filter for it when the cobb filter needed cleaning. Now I think I'll buy your intake when that time comes. By then there should be many people running you intake and several reviews.

Thats a really good deal. Also look at how smooth the dyno curves are?

IMO this is the best back fo the buck...i already have the MM inserts and Test Pipe...looks like the Intake is next....

yeah i am liking this intake. if i had just got the car i would definitely be considering this

How come it looks like there is no recirc tube on the turbo inlet pipe? or is it just how the pics were taken?

Hey Derrick,

Are you guys going to run some sort of special to kick off the intake with the members? I would consider trading up my cobb for one of yours if a discount is offered.?? I just love my Corksport CBE so definately wouldn't mind sporting the intake. wish I could afford the front mount intercooler kit :(

hmmm...i wonder how this compares to say the Cobb SRI & a turbo inlet combo. If this is better I might have to part w/ my SRI.

It is just how the picture is taken. The TID has the re-circ pipe for the valve.

I don't even have one of these and I work at CorkSport lol.

is there a reason the choice was made not to do an airflow straightener like the AEM and MS intakes? Or are we assuming those are only needed for CAI's and not short rams?

I posted this up on the other forum.... I just ordered the corksport intake "system" and I was wondering if there would be a difference between running the inlet with the cobb sri and air straightener VS the full corksport system.

So bascially, someone smarter than me should comment about needing or not needing an air straightener with velocity stack

Back