Corksport Interior LED Light Kit

covers, let us know how it goes. Take pics if you have a chance & good luck.

it didnt go too well, ill take photos this evening. i actually just bent the reflectors so the hid bulb could fit. if you look at it it looks bad but the do fit and it now works. to pull the reflector out with needle nose pliers requires removing the bumper. on the passenger side there is the window washing fluid thing in the way so i coudnt fit the pliers in. even if i could i couldnt get enough leverage to bend it back and forth, its an awkward position, either that or i have wimpy hands.

I just installed the LED interior kit and the fog lights- nice upgrade in my opinion. I like the color and the brightness. The fog lights fit right in, no changes needed. Easy to do in under a half hour.

I just installed the LED interior kit and the fog lights- nice upgrade in my opinion. I like the color and the brightness. The fog lights fit right in, no changes needed. Easy to do in under a half hour.

Could you please post a link to the fog bulbs you used? Thanks!

Bought and installed the Corksport Interior LED kit today. I LOVE the effect it gives and the light, especially for the trunk area, is dramatically improved. Also, the LED white light looks awesome on the Black/Black combo I have. Overall installation took about 30 minutes, and part of that was because I disconnected the battery's negative terminal per the TSB (didn't want to short anything out). Ordered on Monday, got them from WA to MD in 3 days--I highly recommend getting the kit if you want to add a different touch to the interior.

I got these about six months ago, also installed the front fogs on my 07 mazda 3. They look awesome, install was easy and no problems. I didn't unplug the battery, just had the car off.

The fogs work a whole lot better than the factory bulbs and actually make a difference. The trunk/hatch light is such an upgrade, you can actually see at night afterward.

Only one I didn't worry about installing was the glove box bulb. Seemed like too much work, and I don't really use it enough to worry about it.

Back