Corksport Exhaust Numbers

:
2012 Touring MT
Well , I'm posting it here , maybe I get an answer.

Hope Derrick sees this, I want to know the numbers on the Performance Improvement with this System, have not been able to find any.

I'm building an Autocross 2 (Intake, headers, full exhaust, and although feels super strong I have not been able to get higher than 103 HP to the wheels.

Is there any gain with the System? It will be nice to know. Sounds and looks great

Thanks

Andres

I am also building my 2 for auto cross and have been wondering the same. Also any plans for a header for the 2 Derrick ?

We will get some data posted up on the exhaust but it will be 5-6 weeks. We have purchased a new dyno and the exhaust is something we are looking to dyno back to back on a stock car to give the results. The test car had several different modifications on it and there was a question on the numbers because they seemed higher than expected.

-Derrick

ill dyno my custom exhaust here in a few weeks once i increase the piping and prolly take the muff off so... just cats to pipe no res/muff. once i get the money ill prolly get CS exhaust =]

Cats? Have you thought about deleting the second cat?

John
i assume u mean me? since cs ex has no 2nd. and yes. thought about it. most my friends in my nator group dont have cats and are fine so i was worried about emissions laws. but texas is pretty coo' bout it.i may get a elec. egr cutout or whatever so i can switch between open manifold and regular lol

Back