Convince me to buy a Pro5 over a SE-R V

Protege52003 said:
wow, guess i missed that when i replied this morning.....someone must have done a search when replying here????

sure he is driving something now since it was 3.5 years ago....wonder what it is?

Let's find out who that is and get him back to the future....err.. now.

My dad owns an SE-R and i just bought my pro5 yesterday: They are both great cars, but if you need power, the p5 has NOTHING on the sentra. the sentra is way more powerful, that car has balls. handling is comparable...the p5 has amazing handling as we all know, but the sentra can hold its own. The handling characteristics of the sentra arent as refined, but it is still a "sticky" car.

in terms of convenience, p5 is better, more comfortable, better interior quality and space. gets better gas milage too.

edit: oh damn, i jsut realized how old this thread is!

wow it is old. You shouldn't really compare a performance model w/a standard economy model. That said, spend 3-4k and get yourself a turbo kit. Then you'll show'em who has the ballz

I wonder if this thread will still be around in 2007?

That said, The P5 looks faster. and does not have a big fat "R" on it

BTW, the new SE-r's are some of the ugliest cars out there. The 01 and 02 models had that skyline-ish front end that I just loved, but the new ones not only have the asslike front end, but they still have the saggy taillights.

And they EAT trannies.

ya i like the old ones more

nissan_415x276.jpg

anarchistchiken said:
BTW, the new SE-r's are some of the ugliest cars out there. The 01 and 02 models had that skyline-ish front end that I just loved, but the new ones not only have the asslike front end, but they still have the saggy taillights.

And they EAT trannies.

Ok i know this is old, but the easiest reason to pick the P5 over the sentra is.....hello its a nissan and a sentra at that. WTF? Has anybody ever done anything with a Nissan, customize or otherwise? I have the privalage (HA HA) of working on the bosses sons 4 different maximas now, 2 different Altimas, his daughters sentra and altima, and their friends altima, sentra, and 2 240's. Ive done about everything you can dream of to these cars. Body kits, suspension, exhaust, turbos, engine swaps, superchargers, you name it. And having done all that stuff on that many nissans has convinced me I'd rather have a Hyndai than any Nissan ever. (ok maybe an old 240 with the Sr20, still junk but fast as hell) They are some of the crappiest put together cars ever. I've seen Chevys with better ideas of how to build stuff than them. And i would have bought an Altima or a maxima years ago, but no way now. I wont even consider an Infinity. Those are pieces of s*** too. worked on several of them too. I dont know what the owner of my company's family sees in them pieces of crap, but i dont get it. Maybe because they are rich they are firends with the owner of the dealer or something. Heck they just got a Titan, a new Frontier and a pathfinder here recently too.

LOL, will you people stop posting in this thread? the dude posted it 3 years ago, I am sure he found a new car by now....jeez....(spank)

So anyways i say get the pr5

Dumbass, he shoulda waited for the Mazdaspeed 3. (hand)

anarchistchiken said:
Heh, nothing wrong with a "protege5-S" though :)

Yeah, I'm sure the Protege5-S is quicker......but what about the Protege5-S Type R GT Quad Turbo????? HA HA!!! (lol)

MonsterB said:
LOL, will you people stop posting in this thread? the dude posted it 3 years ago, I am sure he found a new car by now....jeez....(spank)

So anyways i say get the pr5

He should some back here and let us know what choice he made.

Back