Completely custom parts. (anything and everything)

fexterz11

:
02 P5
Soo.. i ran across some problems with some wheels that i have and finding for a solution for it, i ran across a machine shop that could literally do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING..

When talking to the owner of the place, he showed me tons of custom pieces that he had done teh Honda fellas. From custom shift knobs with the honda emblem engraved in it (at only 700 grams!), to tow hooks, to trunk braces, to custom camber plates! this guy could make the impossible happen.

Anyway, he metioned that if we wanted custom pieces of anything, that he would give us a great price if we order a minimum of 30 pieces. And he would warranty his work!

should we start brainstorming is what we want?? hmmm...

Most group buys have trouble getting 10 people in them im not sure hes gonna get 30. But good hope he can make something work.

Id be interested in the fender braces, and some sort of 4pt ladder brace for the 99-00.

I think that if its an affordable piece, 30 people woudl buy it.
Lets start something and see how it works... i like the Shiftknob with the Evil M idea.

and and its only metal work.. he doesn't do carbon fiber =/

Last edited:
I think that if its an affordable piece, 30 people woudl buy it.
Lets start something and see how it works... i like the Shiftknob with the Evil M idea.

and and its only metal work.. he doesn't do carbon fiber =/

I think the shiftknob idea would fly pretty well depending on what it would cost

Back