COMPLETE 2002 P5 Part OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the liftgate dampers (PN 62-610A, 63-610A) and studs (PN 62-625) and do they still have enough pressure to lift the gate? If yes and yes, how much plus shipping to 44236? Thanks.

Do you have the liftgate dampers (PN 62-610A, 63-610A) and studs (PN 62-625) and do they still have enough pressure to lift the gate? If yes and yes, how much plus shipping to 44236? Thanks.

well yes, and yes. just throw me an offer man!

You still have the reflectors off the from bumper?? I need a new pair since the person who owned mine before me, painted them red...wtf?!?

Looking for the Front Passenger Door striker latch assembly with motor

Do you still have this part ? its the striker latch w auto motor for front passenger door. I'd pay $40 shipped if you would .

still got the upper grille? i need one asap
i have the grille but the bracket to bolt it down, is broken. it only has one, not 2.
hey man you got the manual pedal covers? pics? price?
they are no good my friend. they've been eaten through. i'd get the mazdaspeed ones from jason at onlinemontgomery
Do you still have this part ? its the striker latch w auto motor for front passenger door. I'd pay $40 shipped if you would .
striker latch? what is that? you mean the lock actuator?
hey do u still have the sway bar and brackets?

the stock one?

Hhmm $30 shipped to 33441 fl? I'm on a road trip right now as I speak. Going to ny for a week vacation. If u think thats a good price and u still have it I'll talk it when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back