COMPLETE 2002 P5 Part OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me...

im looking for the driver side sun visor..the visor in the car. and im looking for passenger side side mirror

Do you still have the... I dont know what to call it.. Um, the plastic that goes around where the radio is at.. it has the climate control console in it... has Carbon Fiber sides, kind of gold colored plastics.. :) if so how much? 25$?

Do you still have the... I dont know what to call it.. Um, the plastic that goes around where the radio is at.. it has the climate control console in it... has Carbon Fiber sides, kind of gold colored plastics.. :) if so how much? 25$?
i do have that piece, but do you need the console controls? i dont have that. 35 shipped for the radio surround should suffice..

ill take a pic after work.

cool!

Do you have the cruise control module? It is located in the passenger footwell, behind the kick panel, IIRC.

Thanks!

I will definitely take the steering wheel it seem to be in pretty good shape can you do 60$ shipped ton Troy NY 12180

The cruise control module is the ecu for the cruise control. Has a multi-wire connector plugged into it.

Would the surround for the gearshift with the cupholder cover thing work in an auto 03 P5? If you still have it for sale that is

Looking for both driver's side inner fender liners and the under tray with as much screws/hardware as you can get. Shipping to 77070.

I will definitely take the steering wheel it seem to be in pretty good shape can you do 60$ shipped ton Troy NY 12180
it was 70 before. what happened there? but yeah i guess, and troy ny is where i bought my STi!
The cruise control module is the ecu for the cruise control. Has a multi-wire connector plugged into it.
i'll check for that i'm sure i have it
Would the surround for the gearshift with the cupholder cover thing work in an auto 03 P5? If you still have it for sale that is
it will work yes, and i do have it available.
Looking for both driver's side inner fender liners and the under tray with as much screws/hardware as you can get. Shipping to 77070.

unfortunately i dont have any of that stuff. idk where it was when i bought it! sorry man!

Forgot to stop in and say I got my part a few days ago, thanks again!

2011-08-24202539.jpg

FOLKs that are waiting for parts, all went out this morning via usps. also, Canada is def more expensive with shipping, about 15-20.00 more on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back