Color Poll Future Color of the Wicked Pro2ge

Color Choices White or Orange

• Total voters
Here you go Bobby, I voted for spicy but the white definitely looks awesome too.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 142
being as orange is my favorite color, im gonna vote for that. it also looks flippin sexy on that first pic you posted as hot as the white one is.
orange is realy unique, but i kinda appreciate the clearner, look of the white, which in his car, will still turn heads =).

spcy orange. If it was my choice. Then again if it was really my choice I would pick a non-mazda color (which i did) or even go custom color.

you're keeping the car, bobby?

Personally, I like the white. It looks clean (ironically, considering it will get the dirtiest). That and there aren't any running around.

actually white is actually going to appear cleaner. The cars that appear the dirtiest is black or any dark color. White is cool but all cars come in white plus its the cheapest and probably easiest color to do.

Crystal Pearl White is a very clean, fresh white. I was looking at a new Nissan Sentra beside an Acura TSX, that were both white, and the new Sentra white is a very pure white, similar to CPW. The BMW Alpine White is like that too.

well here is my update ...

Parts aquired

Msp trunk wing
DSC03451.jpg

Bumper reinforcement
DSC03449.jpg

Msp Grille
DSC03452.jpg

Dg Lip
DSC03485.jpg

Msp Front bumper
DSC03482.jpg

msp lower grille
DSC03483.jpg

new update 4/10/08

everything is on the car unpainted of course except the dg lip that is still in the car. lol
here are some pix as she stands now . I cant wait to get her painted .

4-10-08006.jpg

4-10-08004.jpg

4-10-08005.jpg

4-10-08002.jpg

4-10-08001.jpg

notice the primerd bumper black mica and white trunk and blue msp grille. gotta love the ghetto fab look . prays for paint to come quickly

i am not a very big fan of those side skirt and rear bumper but go orange. i think it'd look tight orange.

That bumper looks sooooo much better than the BC2 kit!! And, WAY better than the stock ES bumpers!!

Can't wait to see the final product!!

And, if you want, i can trade you my black grill for your laser blue plus some $$$ if you're intrested

You should send me your blue grill and take mine!

IMG_8149.jpg

Last edited:
Also, just noticed you didn't put that centercap back in that wheel. lol

And, are your headlights already black'd? Or are they grey?

Latest posts

Back