Color for Calipers?

Stealth01

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
OK, so I'm thinking about painting my calipers, but I'm struggling with what color would look best with a Black Cherry Mica MS6 on stock wheels. I'm leaning toward gold, though someone suggested orange or blue.

Ideas?

Gold or black would be my vote. Don't get too carried away with color.

I used a G2 Tungsten Grey (from a Mustang) color on mine, which might work too.

Gold / Black won't really be noticable unless you get up and stare at your wheels. Unless you have "less busy" aftermarket rims.

I don't see why you would go through the hassle of painting your calipers to make the change basically unoticable. Thats just me I guess.

I painted mine blue and im pretty satisfied.

Gold / Black won't really be noticable unless you get up and stare at your wheels. Unless you have "less busy" aftermarket rims.

I don't see why you would go through the hassle of painting your calipers to make the change basically unoticable. Thats just me I guess.

I painted mine blue and im pretty satisfied.

Blue...interesting choice...I'll have to photoshop that.

im going to paint mine black...i may go as far as white lettering....

I thought about black with the Mazdaspeed decals in white...

I haven't seen a good lettering job yet.

Tough to do right.

I've also been having trouble thinking of a color to paint my calipers on my black mica w/ rx-8 wheels. I didn't want to do red because everyone and their mothers paint their calipers red. So I don't know what color to go with.I was thinking of black, but I don't want to be too monochromatic.

I've also been having trouble thinking of a color to paint my calipers on my black mica w/ rx-8 wheels. I didn't want to do red because everyone and their mothers paint their calipers red. So I don't know what color to go with.I was thinking of black, but I don't want to be too monochromatic.

Do silver then. Still monochrome, but not monotone (if that makes sense). Anything outside of that will stick out.

Hm, sounds like a good idea. Maybe silver w/ MS6 in black lettering. Don't know how that will turn out but looks good in my head lol.

Silver is the color they already are lol . . . To each his own I guess but you wouldn't be able to see anything unless you really get close.

Back