Clutch Questions

MAMotorsports said:
The Hybrid has been out for quite sometime.We use alot of them in the mustangs.Spec just released a newer material in there hybrid series that's alittle easier on the flywheel.
I am a Spec dealer and have a few instock.
If you have the SZ943H in stock, then we need to talk today, so I can get it shipped out asap! (eekdance). I will PM you my number, so you can call when you can. I'm going out soon...

Go higher than the stage II. If that new one holds more torque, use that one because I have had a little bit of slipping at the track one day. I did ride 2nd a bit so that heated it up, but for the power you will probably be putting down go with the bigger one. Had I known that I would be putting as much down as I am, I would of went to the bigger one. Stage II is good, I have had no slipping on the street but I am sure when I up the boost, I will be at or above the torque rating at the crank.

I was looking to get a spec clutch so I was checking out one site (option imports.com ) and they have a spec stage 2 clutch for $289.52 for a Protege 2.0L 01-03 and they also have a spec stage 2 clutch for mazdaspeed with Turbo for $527.12 . I have P5 w/ turbo, Is there a difference in the two and if so which one is better.

The cheaper one is better, the one that cost twice as much will break if you touch it...

Honestly, I don't know the difference.

Back