CiviCity Student Budget Build

Ok cool thanks. Cause i did a quick research on google and i couldnt find anything. How much does it usually go for?

Yeah its a thin piece that covers it I got one i traded a member the 3rd brake light for it. I know a member on here was selling some a while back but was asking way to much IMO for them but if all else fails the dealer will have one. Glad you got the lip man

Looks like this is the # B30S-V4-926-xx
B30SV4926.JPG

When you call about it could you post a price? I don't have a local mazda dealer. Unless y'all think I could get one from ford?

Well i have contacted a friend that can have employe prices or something, i will get back to you when he gives me his price.

When you call about it could you post a price? I don't have a local mazda dealer. Unless y'all think I could get one from ford?

Okay so he said that the piece is discontinued. Our only option is to buy one here or somewhere on the internet, used. It turns around 5-15$ which isnt that bad.

Have you thought about giving the grill emblem a black rattle can job? and what kind of tires are those?

I ordered some plastidip, going to get it on monday.
Ill be doing all the emblems, front and back, and the chrome bar thingie on my trunk.

Does anyone know how to remove it? Its the piece that has the hole for opening the trunk woth the key and the two lisence plate bulbs.

Edit: the rims are from an older model mazda and the tires i have no clue what brand they are, but its 195/60/r15

Good deal. I just realized theyre probably winter tires, since youre up in Canada, lol. Us people in the southern U.S have no idea what "winter" is.

Good deal. I just realized theyre probably winter tires, since youre up in Canada, lol. Us people in the southern U.S have no idea what "winter" is.

Yeah, you people are lucky. Your cars dont rust up cause of the salt.
Im scared of installing my new suspension (2" drop) cause i might just not be able to run the car in the winter ;(

Okay so he said that the piece is discontinued. Our only option is to buy one here or somewhere on the internet, used. It turns around 5-15$ which isnt that bad.

Well dang. That's not a bad price though really, if we can find some lol. Thanks again for letting me know though!

Car looking good though.!

Latest posts

Back