Christmas In July @ Winking Lizard of Bedford Friday, July 22, 20011 4:00PM

So will I miss anything exciting if I get out there at 6:30-7?

Does the Mazda crew get a section of tables or something?

We'll be grabbing a couple of tables for Mazda owners, Phenm fez and myself are off tomorrow, so we can ge tthere early, start drinkng early and make the most of the afternoon/evening.

Outstanding, I'm planning on heading out. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

just to help you guys with a head count ... looks like we have

1. Marlon
2. Lauri
3. Phen
4. Fez
5. Rose
6. Pablo
7. Larry & Jenny
9. Tom
10. Will

anyone else?

We might be out. Our washing machine took a crap and we need to shop for a new one. Put us down as a maybe.?

How long did everyone end up hanging out for?

I didn't make it out until around 8:30, but I didn't see anyone.

I think all of us left our glasses behind. I will admit, I really wasn't feeling like being out that night. Kinda bummed about that.

Btw, picked up my tour jacket on Saturday.

Nice jacket, but the problem with these is that there are only so many places that you can where coats with variations of gigantic Lizard/beer tap logos on them without looking like a dork. And one day you wake up and you've got a bazillion of the things hanging in your closet, and very few "normal" jackets . . . (hand)

I think all of us left our glasses behind. I will admit, I really wasn't feeling like being out that night. Kinda bummed about that.

Did you go to the VFW after? I stopped for a "quick one" at the Bier Haus on the way home, and ended up talking for an hour and a half to a guy and his wife that wanted to start doing HPDE.

Did you go to the VFW after? I stopped for a "quick one" at the Bier Haus on the way home, and ended up talking for an hour and a half to a guy and his wife that wanted to start doing HPDE.

yes, we were there for a while. Got some nasty looks when we walked in LOL

I did, but like I said, I wasn't feeling it at all. I went home and crashed.

Back