Christmas In July @ Winking Lizard of Bedford Friday, July 22, 20011 4:00PM

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Well, it is that time of year when we hit up the Lizard for Great Lakes Christmas Ale and free food! So comeout and get a preview of the 2011 Christmas Ale, along with Troegs Mad Elf as well.

I know the usual folks will be out, The Phen, The Fez, Coppertone, me of course Rose be fo Ho's, The Columbian and other mazda owners. So come an join us for another fun time at the Liazrd in Bedford.

Oh bollocks, I forgot about this. Yeah, I'm in. I'm supposed to be off work Friday, and I may hold up to that. Depends on what happens during this meeting this week.

Jen and I are in. Have we done a drinking meet there? Who is Rose, or would that be what is Rose? Maybe I don't want to know. We might not be able to make it at 4 though. Will we be missing out on anything if we don't get there til say 530 or so? We are helping to set up my brother in laws welcome home party. He is back home from his second tour in the middle east.

The only thing you may miss is the Christmas Ale. Other than that... I'm sure we drinkers will be there for a while.

The only thing you may miss is the Christmas Ale. Other than that... I'm sure we drinkers will be there for a while.

Phen I am off on Friday as well, we can get there early and get tables for the crew. I am going to see if Tom is going to make it out.

Well, the beer isn't free, but that's ok. I'm not sure when they stop serving the free food. It really isn't enough to be full, but it's a nice gesture.

Well, the beer isn't free, but that's ok. I'm not sure when they stop serving the free food. It really isn't enough to be full, but it's a nice gesture.

Being a first timer to one of these deals I gotta ask. Regardless we will be there.

Phen I am off on Friday as well, we can get there early and get tables for the crew. I am going to see if Tom is going to make it out.

I'm going to try to make it. I have something that afternoon in Lorain County, and if it doesn't drag on too long I'll swing by even though I'm not all that big a fan of the GL Xmas ale in particular, or in general any example of the genre during the summer months. But it's an excuse to drink beer and hang out with cool folks. And now that I'm done with my tour I can go back and start enjoying the beers I really like!

Isn't that always a great feeling knowing that you no longer have obligations to beer you really don't feel like trying?

Nice post count by the way. The answer to the ultimate question.

I'm going to try to make it. I have something that afternoon in Lorain County, and if it doesn't drag on too long I'll swing by even though I'm not all that big a fan of the GL Xmas ale in particular, or in general any example of the genre during the summer months. But it's an excuse to drink beer and hang out with cool folks. And now that I'm done with my tour I can go back and start enjoying the beers I really like!

They'll have the Troegs Mad Elf that will tapped that day as well.

Rose is our not-so-active mazda friend... A big beer drinker like we are... and she's a lot of fun to be around (cept when she gets salty and try to cockpunch).

C-ale FTW!

Christmas Ale in July...That just sounds fantastic.

lulz yeah she's good at finding stuff (or not) but she tries, very hard...

lol, pablo, she's good at "looking for something" ... not sure if she ever quite finds it though ...

and what fez said, she's ok with the beer drinking, but once she gets into the vodka i'd recommend guys to wear their support cups around her ... JUST in case ... rofl

oh the memories!!

So will I miss anything exciting if I get out there at 6:30-7?

Does the Mazda crew get a section of tables or something?

Back