check out my new deck

but then people would put in an aftermarket headunit and when it broke they'd go get an aftermarket headunit to replace it. if mazda makes it so another headunit cannot be put in it the owner will be forced to go to mazda and pay for a new unit when the warantee is up. because the truth is that 90% of the people won't upgrade the car, and allot of those people will go pay the dealer to fix their headunit...

looks good, are you planning to put a tv in the lower section

what i would have done is put the tv on the top and the radio on the bottom section

one more thing: can you still use the steering wheel volume and modes to work the radio?

sndsgood said:
but then people would put in an aftermarket headunit and when it broke they'd go get an aftermarket headunit to replace it. if mazda makes it so another headunit cannot be put in it the owner will be forced to go to mazda and pay for a new unit when the warantee is up. because the truth is that 90% of the people won't upgrade the car, and allot of those people will go pay the dealer to fix their headunit...
Does the car audio industry really only capture 10% of the market? What if you only consider automobiles sold directly to consumers?

I'm still waiting for a nice dash kit to use my kenwood head unit that has been sitting on my shelf since I bought the car.

i just got done putting a full custom system in my 5 door. fiberglass box, all alpine amps, alpine 10' subs ivad-300 hu, mb quart compnents fron and rear. ill post pics once i get them devloped. oh yea and i still have a spare tire that is able to come out. thats the best part about it being a fresh built set up. if anyone knows any sights for nice body kits let me know cause i cant find any nice smooth kits, that dont make the car look like the bat mobile. if any one has sterio questions ask me and ill try to help u out.

my custom kit

i have replaced all of my components with diamonds and using a kicker 350.4 to run those, i have a kicker L7 12 and a kenwood epsilon running that, play station two, panosonic 707w..... series lcd 7 inch screen with a 10 disc cd changer, about to add 2 more kicker L7 10's, amp, and a custom box in the back
(laugh)

huh?

diablo, where did you get the piece that goes above the installation kit, mine still has the hole where the "hello" thingy used to be

curacer1 said:
diablo, where did you get the piece that goes above the installation kit, mine still has the hole where the "hello" thingy used to be
i covered the hole with bondo, then applied vinyl sticker over it.

Back