Charlotte

ONRAILS

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
Hey guys... how's it going? Just bought my Silver MSP last Friday. Let me know if there are any owners in Charlotte, right off of 51 and Sardis.

Dave

Good deal...

Let's get together sometime. I only have seen one MSP on the road, and that was today, a yellow one on i485. Good thing about our cars... not many of them! I had a mustang gt trying to get me to race today. lol

Lots of us just north of you in the High Point/Greensboro area. you should drive up here this weekend and hangout for a little bit.

d_stickney

As a matter of fact no Harrelson Mazda south blvd. I got it Sept. by the way, Tuesday night I killed a 96' Mustang gt conv. from a roll in 2nd gear thru 4th gear I had like 3-1/2 cars on it ahahahaha...
watch out for the new one they will kill you!!!!! I can hang with them but my MSP is not stock.

Last edited:
yep! tgif!

Anything going on this weekend? I was going to drive around tonight or tomorrow night... see what's going on.

There is usually a shitload of ricers here in high point on fri and sat nights. We have permission to park at the Mazda dealership and watch them get pulled over by cops all night. Its pretty fun, bring a chair and an import mag, and come chill with the promazda crew!

Back