Cel po139

dronizm5

:
2008 Black Mazdaspeed3
So I got this CEL PO139 and I am running catless right now. I have the turbo xs TBE setup, which is suppose to have an extended bung so that this CEL is prevented. 1. How should I fix this problem? 2. Is there a real fix for this problem? I cleared this code once and it came back again it seems when I get on the gas too quick and don't let the car warm up this CEL comes on.

no cure for it im gonna try an angled extender and see if it works. ive trired de foulers and i currently got a rectifier but still doesnt take the cel away all way comes on after good 50 miles. ill keep u posted when i put angled defouler

Yeah let me know how it goes.... I am debating on just putting a high flow cat in place but I don't even know if that will fix that.

So I got this CEL PO139 and I am running catless right now. I have the turbo xs TBE setup, which is suppose to have an extended bung so that this CEL is prevented. 1. How should I fix this problem? 2. Is there a real fix for this problem? I cleared this code once and it came back again it seems when I get on the gas too quick and don't let the car warm up this CEL comes on.

PO139 code, is, I think, the REAR 02 sensor, not the front one for the wide band one that goes into your extended bung. Try putting an oil fouler spark plug extender on the second sensor. Might work. Next step would be the "diode fix."

Last edited:
no luck with angled defouler ended up wasting 65 bucks on it but i got a second gen ms3 so i dont know if new ecu is alot more harder to fool but yea. im gonna try run it on a snap on ethos scan tool and find out what voltage im running at so i can throw in the right rectifier diode so i can be in right voltage range.

Back