CDFP Internals install guide.

Bump, just for those who may recieve within a month or so and go to do the mod(2thumbs)(bump)

On initial start up these pumps may be noisey. Then as they wear they may become loud again until eventually failing and needing replacement.

I've read reviews that the upgraded pump is louder than stock.

hey thanks, were is that review BTW?? when i say loud im meaning about as loud as the injectors. and also, do these things eventually need to be replaced? i was under the assumption that this would last as long as the car???

If you look at the reviews on the various places that sell them, you will find what you are looking for. Also, there are many people on this forum that said the pump is loud. I can't speak from experience though since I don't have this mod.

mine was loud the whole time i had them installed, but after a while you dont notice/care, the injectors are noisy as hell already so you kinda just live with both

mine did fail though, dont know if maybe that is a sign of a bad set

On initial start up these pumps may be noisey. Then as they wear they may become loud again until eventually failing and needing replacement.

question that was asked but never answered...i think.

these aftermarket fp internals...should they survive the life of the vehicle as the stock ones should?

Dont Dip Parts In Gas...... Only Lube W/oil....... Cars That Installed W/gas Are Seizing... Not All, But Many....... Per Kdm's Instructions, Clean W/brake Cleaner And Lube W/oil.... Do Not Use Gasoline.....

CDFP Lube

Dont Dip Parts In Gas...... Only Lube W/oil....... Cars That Installed W/gas Are Seizing... Not All, But Many....... Per Kdm's Instructions, Clean W/brake Cleaner And Lube W/oil.... Do Not Use Gasoline.....

First I have heard of this. What type of oil is recommended: Gear or engine?

Back