Car Wax

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
So what kind of car wax do you guys use and how good does it work making your baby nice a shiny!

I have been using Turtle wax Super Hard Shell Paste wax, It works pretty well but I'm wanting to get something better than will make my car look sweet. Some people rave about clay bar how good is it really?

Clay bar will really get the dirt and grime off your car. That's what I need for mine.

I bought a bottle of Mothers carnuba cleaner wax, and hate it. I think that wax should last more than a month and this stuff has not even been on for 3 full weeks yet and no more water beading. Never used claybar but I hear good things about it.

If you clay your car YOU HAVE TO WAX afterwards. and for that I use the same as you franken. I love it since i switched to it no new paint chips.

It works very well if you do it right! I spent around 4 hours one day washing and waxing and damn did she look great when I was done.

I clay bar my cars twice a year. It really does make a difference.
As for wax, I have yet to find anything that leaves a longer, deeper, and better lasting shine than NXT Generation Tech wax.

Clay bar is 100% worth it.
After you wax your car rub your hand across the hood or something and you will hear a noise. With the clay it will eliminate that noise and it feels and looks awesome.

For wax, I usually use Meguiars Gold class or Nxt gen tech wax. Both a very good for the price and you can find it pretty much anywhere. Autogeek sells alot of nice stuff as well but it can become pretty pricey.

Back