Canada delivery...

for the price they said: probably around 28000$can, but nothing are fix, so we will wait the publication of the msrp. perhaps that we will know the 1-2 october.

Perry, once you'll get your Mazdaspeed, we have to meet to compare the Mazdaspeed and my MP3. I'm realy curious about that!

I don't store my car during winter and I have it spray with some rust proof stuff every year. I put 14" rims and snow tires on it and this car is very good and fun to drive on snow!!! :D

stevesolo2, I have to work saturday and sunday.... :( :( :( It take money to pay for those big toys like turbo!!! But... I though it was sunday??? Usualy, the solo2 event are on sunday not saturday? So, how it goes for you?

yes, normaly it's sunday but we can't have a track for a couple of next sunday, so if we want to race before the snow, we have to race saturday.

Stevesolo2, what are you doing on the Mazda Proteg board? Do you have or are you planing on buying a Proteg?

Steve, une chance que je ne me suis pas point Sanair dimanche, je me serai cogn le nez. Il n'y a aucune indication sur le site du CADL que l'venement est le 20 au lieu du 21??? Est-ce qu'il y a d'autres venements de prvus? Selon le calendrier non mais de la faon dont tu parle, il semble que oui? Comme d'habitude, j'imagine que tu t'es bien class?

I have a deposit on a Mazdaspeed....

l'evenement etait vraiment le 21 sept. si tu regarde comme il faut, le 21 est un samedi...sans rancune! je me suis classer milieu peloton car j'ai prit ma miata stock avec pneu de rue en preparer. mon championnat etait deja gagner de toute facon... malheureusement, il n'y a plus de course au cadl avant l'an prochain...

The car suppsedly delivers in 3-4 weeks and still no MSRP? :wtf: I am happy that I will have the option to keep my mp3, but what of the others who hope the car will bein their budget.. what if it isn't?
I furthermore find it irresponsible for dealers to take non-refundable deposits on the MSP given the above. I am fortunate that my salesman doesn't even WANT a deposit, so I am good either way. :p

PS-For anyone who believes any of this delivery date stuff... flashback to my MP3 delivery, nobody knew when the car was ACTUALLY arriving until it got there. For two months all I heard from my dealer was "it will be here in 2 weeks"...

Granted now we have a website.... but I still think alot of what is going around is FUD.

my 2 c canadian.

Well, my deposit is refundable so that's not really an issue. I just hope MSRP will be somewhere between high $26k-mid $27k. If not, I will wait till next spring and get a WRX wagon instead.

Let's hope there WILL be ONLY 2000 MS-P's for North America. So much for a "limited edition" car if they decide on a second batch!:rolleyes:

enry said:
I furthermore find it irresponsible for dealers to take non-refundable deposits on the MSP given the above.

For those kids watching who haven't put their deposits down, just make it a conditional offer (e.g. MSRP not to exceed $27,000). Beware of the dead date for the offer as well. Remember, it doesn't mean anything if it's not on paper!

argh.... my dealer was told by his mazda rep that chances of him getting an MSP weren't good! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:!!!, but that's not SO bad for me i guess since i heard from him that there's a second wave of supposedly yellow and charcoal (obviously that's what his rep's been telling him). ALSO i phoned mazda canada today and one primarily french speaking lady told me of a second wave also upon asking her and the colours were supposed to be yellow and silver (obviously the titanium grey metallic!!!) and i've heard as early as feb all the way to april for the second wave. SIGH.. i can't believe my dealer probably wont' be able to get one for me. :mad: :mad: but i guess i wont' have to wait THAT much longer to get one in a colour that i'd prefer over the orange.. ;) :) :cool:

Latest posts

Back