can this be done and is it a good idea?

sic77

:
03 MSP #418
i have the apex motorsports blow off valve kit with a greddy type rs and i got hardpipes from I_Boost with the hks flange on it. now my question is could i put the apex bov kit with the greddy type rs on and have it recirc. and have the hks bov on the hardpipes? will this work or do i just need to have the hks on and thats it.

Vent to atmosphere I assume (aka using a BOV that isn't recirculating the air back into the system). You can have two if you wish.

edit: and that's not a dumb question, I have never seen that acronym used before lol

Last edited:
I guess i took Alejo_NIN comment wrong. I understand that there are qwerks with the car, and it might need some attention. I need to watch what Mods i do to the car, im not very car literate, and dont have alot money ( have a family to support) so i seem to be at a Disadvantage. Apparently its a good idea to ask on here before messin with it.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2881830&postcount=33
so i guess it is a good idea to ask questions first on here. thanks 03msp for the help

03MSP said:
Vent to atmosphere I assume (aka using a BOV that isn't recirculating the air back into the system). You can have two if you wish.

edit: and that's not a dumb question, I have never seen that acronym used before lol
ok, now we both know!

read the last sentence in your quote. i ask questions on here to make sure i won't mess my car up.thats why there is a forum so people can talk and help each other out. its only dumb if you go ahead and put stuff on your car that you don't know about and mess your car up.

sic77 said:
read the last sentence in your quote. i ask questions on here to make sure i won't mess my car up.thats why there is a forum so people can talk and help each other out. its only dumb if you go ahead and put stuff on your car that you don't know about and mess your car up.

Ok, Gotcha!

Back