bye bye mazda family :(

faridk89

:
02 p5, silver
So I've had enough with the electrical problems with my car, the money I have to put into it just wasn't worth it anymore so I sold my P5 and got the 2012 ford focus! As much as I love the new Focus which i'm picking up tomorrow I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for my first car, the 02 P5 :(

P.S finding new cars in manual is more difficult than I thought it would be (eyeballs)

You haven't moved completly away from the Mazda family. You will just be driving your P5's younger cousin. lol. Good luck with the Focus. You did buy the 5door right?

You haven't moved completly away from the Mazda family. You will just be driving your P5's younger cousin. lol. Good luck with the Focus. You did buy the 5door right?

yes sir! Going to try and drive it and not mod it for now...but we all know how that goes lol

just an update on my focus... I miss my P5 like crazy, it was my first car and I loved the hell out of it </3

4uv9.jpg

Nice buy. New focus hatch is tops on my list if I buy a new car.

I defiantly recommend it, for the price you can't go wrong! This is my first brand new car and it's a different feeling than buying a used P5, when you've had the car from day one you know everything about it which you don't with a used car.... if that makes any sense, I just got back from a bar :p

Back