buzzing/vibrating

tprouty

:
2001 MP3 LASER BLUE MICA
Ok here is the deal. This issue started in this thread.. I want it to be its own so everyone can find it easy and maybe help better.

I get this vibrating when driving. and its seems like its only in mid/top of 2ed gear, sometimes low of third depends how fast i accelerate. Tzar177 and I were talking about it. If anyone has any suggestions to what this could be its greatly appreciated.

If you don't have any work done down there, possibly just a loose heat shield? I had mine fixed before my car was 100 miles old, and I think it just came back again a couple weeks ago...good luck.

If the noise only occurs based on how fast you are going it is probably suspension related. Maybe a bad hub or wheel bearing. I just replaced two front wheel bearing because they were destroyed and caused a LOUD vibration that even droned out my catless exhaust.

lol, well I wont know cause I need a new exhaust gasket cause I couldent get my old one off. so now I have a huge exhaust leak... =(

Ah. im taking my header off this weekend to align it better. i ran some seafoam thru to check for leaks and i have one. plus my downpipe is resting on the bottom of the block....which it shouldnt, so i gotta see whats up with that too.

ahh.... I am getting fumes in my car crazy.... I came into work high off that s***... thought i was going to pass out wile driving... its bad... and its wayyyy loud... I too have to align it better.... but i dont get the part till monday...

Back