Buy This Muffler

sickspeed94

:
Spicy MSP
i put a custome 2.5inch on the MSP with a "forza" muffler and one deleted cat, my friends and i agree that i have never heard anything nicer than this muffler motor combo. i would recommend it to everyone looking to go custome exhaust. i'll delete this post if the thing falls apart in the next couple days (poke)

When you take the cat out and only leave one do you still need the mil eliminator? How much did you pay? Post some pics and sound clips.

No. You do not need the MIL eliminator as long as you leave an O2 sensor on the exhaust, after one cat. I think the ApexR1 2.5 catted downpipe has an O2 bung after the cat.

BTW, who makes this "Forza" muffler? ::interest piqued::

I thought I read a post of someone that did a similar exhaust to their car and left one cat and they got a CEL. I may have read it wrong though.

No I still have the title of the nicest sounding msp hehe.........ask spicymchaggis. Its a 2.5in Apex dp. And then a 2.5in custom axle back with a Bosal turbo muffler. Sounds ******* awesome.

Chris

i'll have some pics as soon as i can get some batteries in my digi... it looks excellent and the muffler is made by "forza" i think it's an ofshoot of OBX or something. and no when he ripped out the last cat i did not need an 02 elim. because the precat with the 02 sensor is still there, however i'm gonna have a custom testpipe made to get rid of thaqt sucker too. and i bought it at a local shop here, i really don't even care if it's discount outo parts brand type stuff because it sounds PERFECT. very deep and not even the SLIGHTEST HINT of buzz or riceyness, also backfures sound like blowing up a firecracker under water (if anyone's ever done this... i have) real deep and very interesting, it'll get louder after i delete the next cat but oh well, for now it's perfect. highway speeds you kinda have to have the radio pretty loud though.

muffler was 130, the rest of the setup i don't know because insurance took care of it, but it'd probly cost about $100, they're just crush bends, but they're clean so it's all good, either way i didn't pay for it, and s*** $230 for a good (definately felt) HP increase and throttle response increase, i don't see why not to do it, too bad i have no way of getting sound clips, maybe i'll find a friend with a vid cam and upload something, i thinki might know someone.

pics, sorry it tok so long...

here are some pics...

Attachments

• Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 706
  • Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 687
  • Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 689