Build a 2011 CX-9 available on Mazdausa

I noticed this line in 2011 CX9 GT AWD (maybe same for other models)

- SPEED SENSING AUTO DOOR LOCKS

For 2010, this can be programmed. For 2007-2009, impossible.
It looks like for 2011, this is ON from factory.

When I turned my CX-9 in the other day, the dealer had 2 '11 CX-9s on the lot. Both had the new wheels. They look nice in person.

I have a 2010 GT. Will the dealer charge me for programming in the "SPEED SENSING AUTO DOOR LOCKS"?

and this
Originally Posted by adaml
Just in case that link goes away, here're the steps.

1: Stop the vehicle and close all the doors
2: Switch the ignition to ON
3: Press and hold the lock side of the driver's side door-lock switch within 10 seconds of switching the ignition ON, a "beep" will be heard about 8 seconds afterwards.
4: Referring to the table, determine the function number for the desired setting and press the unlock side of the door-lock switch in the amount of the selected function number.

Function 1: The auto door-lock is disabled
Function 2: All doors and the liftgate lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches about 12mph or more
Function 3: All doors and liftgate lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches about 12mph or more. All the doors and the liftgate will unlock when the ignition is switched from ON to ACC or OFF
Function4: (A/T) only: When the ignition is switched ON and the shift lever is shifted from PARK to any other gear position, all doors and the liftgate lock automatically
Function 5: (A/T) only: When the ignition is switched ON and the shift lever is shifted from PARK to any other gear position, all doors and the liftgate lock automatically. When the shift lever is shifted to PARK while the ignition is ON all doors and the liftgate unlock automatically.
Just one more thing....wait till you get the beep conformation after you hit the unlock button to the selected function number before moving the key from the ON position.

and this
Originally Posted by adaml
Just in case that link goes away, here're the steps.

1: Stop the vehicle and close all the doors
2: Switch the ignition to ON
3: Press and hold the lock side of the driver's side door-lock switch within 10 seconds of switching the ignition ON, a "beep" will be heard about 8 seconds afterwards.
4: Referring to the table, determine the function number for the desired setting and press the unlock side of the door-lock switch in the amount of the selected function number.

Function 1: The auto door-lock is disabled
Function 2: All doors and the liftgate lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches about 12mph or more
Function 3: All doors and liftgate lock automatically when the vehicle speed reaches about 12mph or more. All the doors and the liftgate will unlock when the ignition is switched from ON to ACC or OFF
Function4: (A/T) only: When the ignition is switched ON and the shift lever is shifted from PARK to any other gear position, all doors and the liftgate lock automatically
Function 5: (A/T) only: When the ignition is switched ON and the shift lever is shifted from PARK to any other gear position, all doors and the liftgate lock automatically. When the shift lever is shifted to PARK while the ignition is ON all doors and the liftgate unlock automatically.
Just one more thing....wait till you get the beep conformation after you hit the unlock button to the selected function number before moving the key from the ON position.

Thanks!

Back