Brand New Welded Third Revision Diff

edit for price drop February 1, 2013 $450 shipped

I bought a diff back in September in preparation for a full on tranny build but never got around to doing it before my car was stolen. Now I have this just sitting around so my ultimate loss is your gain. Never been installed, only opened the packaging to see the beautiful welds and take pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Oh, thats awesome...

wait though, do MSP's have ABS? I thought MP3's and MSP's both lacked cruise control and ABS...and if a MSP lacked ABS, why the hell does the LSD from it need extra work to get the gear on there? EDIT: nvm...MSP's have both, MP3's do not...

I've seen some threads on LSD installations...and i knew the speedo ring needed to be installed with a proper bearing press...but they never mentioned anything about additional machining...

either way...looks like i'll be one wheeling it for another couple of years...With NA torque, and not tracking the car...i'm not terribly worried about it, as i rarely drive overly aggressive...but with a built engine this spring, its something i'd like to address...

The rough casting and notches are there, but they need to be machined. All MSP's came with ABS, so all their LSD's were left without the machining by Mazda.

Price drop. Don't need it. No use for it. Someone make use of this brand new diff. Never been used. $450 shipped

Latest posts

Back