bov help

relocating the MAF and running a BOV is refered to as "killing the turkey" lol

haha, my turkey is still alive and fluttering, even with the maf relocation and bov, i want it gone! but enough of me junking up this thread

There is a thread how to kill turkeys in the how to section, it could probably help you out running the bov and bpv.

Yup, my setup is bov pre maf, this way the MAF gets its numbers post bov, and does not screw with the anticipated air/fuel values through the pcm.

After doing so, noticed the car idled smoother, went into booster a little tamer, and got about 3mpg better lol.

Yup, my setup is bov pre maf, this way the MAF gets its numbers post bov, and does not screw with the anticipated air/fuel values through the pcm.

After doing so, noticed the car idled smoother, went into booster a little tamer, and got about 3mpg better lol.

hey can i keep my setup the same and run the bov off my intake before the maf? cause i can weld my flange onto my intake. that would work right?

cant you run a bpv and bov with out any stalling problems? im about to install my hard pipes soon so im in the same boat. i just drive the car daily

can the MAF stand the turbulance? and why not just re-circulate the bov? im trying to make a nice driving and fun daily driven msp so im randomly asking questions everywhere.

You can run the dual setup without relocating the maf and without stalling issues. If you want a bov alone, then u have to relocate

Plenty of people on here have been running relocated MAFs for years with no issues with the MAF taking the turbulence. I relocated mine recently and absolutely love it. Car runs better and running vented BOV has eliminated my "turkey" completely.

can the MAF stand the turbulance? and why not just re-circulate the bov? im trying to make a nice driving and fun daily driven msp so im randomly asking questions everywhere.

We wouldnt tell people to put the MAF on then cold pipe if it didnt work, its not some kind of joke or anything. Anyways people do run the Greddy type RS, and the equivallent ebay knockoff. But most probably prefer the Turbo XS offerings, I personally love my HKS SSQV V2.

yea i know its not a joke i just dont wana hack up piping i just got for nothing ya know. i didnt have much of a choice with the pipes i got from tzarr177. ive been reading and everyones got the hks and i hear the greddys spring is too stiff or something? and is there a how to section on how to go about doing the MAF relocate? or does it just gotta be between the bov and TB?

Back