Bought myself a new bike!

LOL WUT

Well for some reason I sold my 04 CBR1000RR at the start of this winter and I quickly regretted that decision when we had our first 60* day here. So Saturday I went out bike shopping to the place I always go for my bikes and gear. I went in there looking to buy another 1000cc sport bike but they were not really willing to work a lot on the price because summer is almost here and all that good stuff. Somehow they had a brand new 2006, yes that is correct a never purchased brand new 2006 GSX-R 750. I knew they wanted to sell it badly due to how long they have had it so I began to work them on the price. New in 06 it was 10,600 they were asking 9k and I got them down to 7800$ for a brand new bike which I thought was a good deal (rockon). So on with the 2 bad pics I snapped with my phone lol.

n784488129_1407708_5140751.jpg

n784488129_1407709_7087938.jpg

very nice! a buddy has an 07 750 all black...great bike! and you got a good price too....be careful and have fun!

also please do a fender elim kit asap.

very nice! a buddy has an 07 750 all black...great bike! and you got a good price too....be careful and have fun!

also please do a fender elim kit asap.

I would have liked all black but my best friend has a all black 07 gixxer 600 and I got the price I wanted to pay for the blue/white. Don't worry, fender elim, exhaust, and power commander will be ordered soon. I have a hard time leaving anything stock :).

Last edited:
nice man, my cousin is looking to sell his 06 gsx-r 600 for a low price but i get bored of 600's, quick.

750's are prefect.

but im going to have to get a 04 or 05 yamaha R1. those bitches are sexy

good find my friend! i was hoping for a bike this summer but got an ms3 instead(glare)..ride safe and have fun

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I know not everyone likes gixxers but I am not one to hate on another bike. Being out there and riding is what it's all about, you can ride whatever you want, after all you're the one who has to ride it.

I have a 2008 GSX-R1340 Hayabusa...you will love your new Suzuki

Back