Bosal Exhaust Burn Out

Coolhand

:
2001 Mazda MP3 #140
Here's a clip of my MP3 with the Bosal Exhaust... actually caught a chirp in 2nd gear on this one. MP3 Burnout Ahhhh Yeaaahhh :D !!!

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

It doesn't want to load right now :( Hey is this the Federal or the Cat-Back version? I have the Federal on the way which replaces the second cat with a strait pipe. You like the looks and sound?

How about some still pics? I asume that you loaded a MPEG File, seeing as how it don't want to load. :)

Yeah the link is screwed up... just let me know if you want the WAV file and I'll e-mail it you.

Oh... yeah it is the federal version sans the second cat. I love the sound and looks, although I want to replace the tip with a rounded edge one.

Here are some pics... including some of Bosal exhaust... Car Pics

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

Sweet! :D Looks and sounds great, I can't wait to get mine now. It should be here in a few weeks. Woohoo!

I got the Exhaust and Intake from Protege 5 Online ... I got a pretty good deal because I bought multiple items. E-mail Mitch Buckner sqrbean@midsouth.rr.com on the site and he will answer any of your questions. He gives excellent customer service! I think I paid around $365 for the exhaust. I definitely think that the combo of intake and exhaust improved the performance of the car, but instead of making bulls*** claims, I going to have the car dynoed this coming weekend and will post results... stay tuned.

COOLHAND...u think u can get another clip wit the car idleing and just revving it up alil..and htis one would be fat....the car passing...the reason why i am askin this is because i need to tell if i want this exaust or the borla...i cant really tell if the exhaust has the sound i dont like...so try and get back to me

I was wondering if you had to disconnect any sensors at all? You engine lights doenst come on does it? I am just wondering. I would like to get one to.

Horn77,
No sensors were disconnected and no engine lights have come on (it's been over a month). It was a simple bolt on swap. Hey by the way... have you noticed a big difference with the Intake and Exhaust cams?

Coolhand, thanks for the kind words for our exhaust. If you didn't get any decals please E-Mail me. We have them in 3 colors, red, silver & white.
One more thing if you can send me some regular photo's of your car will put them on our web site.
Bosal USA
14 Troy Hills Rd.
Whippany, N.J. 07981
Thanks in advance Mike :cool:

Originally posted by bosal mike:
<STRONG>Coolhand, thanks for the kind words for our exhaust. If you didn't get any decals please E-Mail me. We have them in 3 colors, red, silver & white.
One more thing if you can send me some regular photo's of your car will put them on our web site.
Bosal USA
14 Troy Hills Rd.
Whippany, N.J. 07981
Thanks in advance Mike :cool:</STRONG>

Mike Buddy! You made it to the MP3 Board! Awesome! I come here when I am bored! hahaha

Should be ordering my Bosal next week, I am so anxious!

coolhand. I will let you know in the afternoon. I am getting the cams installed then. But as for the intake. Yeah I can tell a difference. Most deffintely on the highway. I plan on ordering the bosal this week.

Latest posts

Back