Boostdprotegelx's 2004 PSM STi

Haven't been around here in awhile, but I see you made a step in the right direction. ;) Also, nice choice on which shop you're having rebuild it. See my piece out back?
i may have, is it the blue one in your sig?

thanks!
Fucken stop spending money on the STi and get your Protege done! :)

haha. actually most of this is under warranty!i bought an extended warranty with the car when i got it. so i will come out of pocket very little!

Yep. Looks a little different now:
301000_259950864035329_259935627370186_855571_204936603_n.jpg

well, i got my car back from IAG! i'm pretty happy with it now.

fully built bottom end. manley rods and pistons. 8.5:1 comp. slightly over stock @ 8.2:1(from what JJ tells me)

i'm in the break in period at this point sadly. @ 5000 miles i can actually see how well the car runs. but i do need an accessport pretty bad. just need the money.

ended up costing me about 700.00 total out of pocket, but part of that included a ride height, and alignment, and new lug studs/nuts.. oh well.

I bought an accessport for the car. i got it for a STEAL. 280! V2, stage 2 map loaded. trying to find funds to go ahead and get protuned this month. 500.00

Love this car, still cant boost much. about 1000 miles in the break in period. IAG wants 2500 before the tune.. ugh.

Just saying. This car performs better than any protege I've ever driven. What an amazing machine! Stage 2 feels incredible! I can't wait to really start putting some power down.

Update- Just bought an 05 Rear bumper and 1 fender arch(all the guy had).. I like the wider rear end and, it's ALREADY painted PSM! woot. saved myself over new a few hundred dollars. Not sure where to go with this car next... but, I know wheels are in the future! haha. here are some pics!

I do apologize, the only ones I have are from my iphone. Oh well. more this coming spring season!

2004STi20.jpg

2004STi19.jpg

2004STi22.jpg

there's a GB on nasioc for some non adjustable FG seats.. no logo, which i like. for really cheap. I'm gonna get 2 sets i think. one for this and one for the LX.. BUT, i dont know what color to get, i do have the blue sti interior.. but i was considering red seats.. they're SICK! the other option is black... thoughts?

got one hell of a deal for the STi yesterday.. took some driving, but eff it, totally worth it.

dude wanted to trade NRG non adjustable cf seats for stock STi seats.. soo.. My buddy JD and I rolled down to Va beach and traded. also traded my stock grill for his grill which had no logo on the front. NEAT!

they are in decent shape. I'm going to fix some things and re dye them.. they're black. afterwards, should look TITS!. also, need to adjust the brackets. Overall very pleased. they hold me in way better than stock. look badass, and are about 13lbs each^_^

lastly on the way home we switched from stage 2 on the accessport to the fuel economy map.. holy balls what a difference in gas savings! MY LUCKY DAY! haha.

proper pictures will be out sometime.. ugh. need to get ahold of my buddy.

Big things coming for this car..

just bought an intake manifold that flows like crazy, a header, getting a turbo inlet, motor mounts, fuel pump, top feed injectors, and a pro tune!

Intake manifold is here and being cut apart and shaved down. other things on order. Getting a new lip, and front/rear side skirt pieces painted.

gonna be a bad mofo.

updated photos.

side skirt additions installed. front lip is painted, but not going on till i get a new bumper.

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

Back