Boostdprotegelx's 2004 PSM STi

Dpwhitehead1

Damian
Contributor
:
MSP 1145
I got this car from New York. My buddy JD and I rode a bus up to Albany, and picked er up and rolled back down!

it's a 2004 Sti PSM(platinum silver metallic). It had s tech springs, tint on it, as well as a kenwood in dash touchscreen.

What I've done so far- front lip, and my lady got me urethane Rally armor mudflaps. Installed those the other night. I dont have any huge plans for this car, yet. I want to finish my Protege, period.. I should start a collection for it.. jesus. lol.

The car has 120k on it. I paid 14k. I'm happy overall. It needed a rear differential, and a new turbo. (the picture on the lift is from IAG getting this done.) I didn't come out of pocket because it has a 3 year 36k mile warranty. That was built into the total price. yay

Thanks for looking!

2004STi1.jpg

2004STi.jpg

2004STi4.jpg

2004STi10.jpg

2004STi11.jpg

2004STi12.jpg

2004STi14.jpg

2004STi13.jpg

2004STi15.jpg

Sweet! Any pics/clips of the new goods? You should black out the head lamps(remove orange reflectors)

These cars aint cheap. Even though a car like this blue books for 11-12k people are not willing to sell them for that cause how special they really are. Gotta pay for the better engine, bigger turbo, DCCD, hand built 6 speed tranny, amazing seats and interior, and the list go's on

These cars aint cheap. Even though a car like this blue books for 11-12k people are not willing to sell them for that cause how special they really are. Gotta pay for the better engine, bigger turbo, DCCD, hand built 6 speed tranny, amazing seats and interior, and the list go's on

I'm well aware about the STi... I had an 05 Aspen White STi ;)

I paid $12,900 for my 05 at the time with 86k on it.
Guess y'all overpay for cars more up north *shrug*

guys, my car runs. drives, and does both well. i just installed a cf sti rear upper wing..i'll get pics once i paint it, and my front lip!

i know it's dirty. it needs a good cleaning. every day we get good weather, it basically does a complete 180* on me and goes south again. i just painted the lip and upper spoiler myself. paintscratch.com.. exact match.

2004 sti came with s techs, tint, kenwood in dash.

added- rear upper spoiler, front lip, debadged trunk, doing the grille shortly.added exhaust, and doing Short shifter and accessport.
2004STi18.jpg

2004STi16.jpg

2004STi17.jpg

Last edited:
welp. couple things doing soon. accessport purchasing soon, new front bumper, and the 05-06 rear bumper with arches. as well as rota torques or rota grids. not sure.

i have a basic tune on the car with a catless downpipe-turbo back no cats. and a fmic. kartboy ss with all bushings. so a few things here and there going on. have ss clutch and brake lines waiting to go on. love this freaking car.

lol i love those cars they sound sick. i used to work at subaru and test all the sti,wrx and legacy specB's to make sure they were boosting propely uphill lol

Well so a few things..

the motor was burning literally ALL of my oil in less than 2700 miles. so it's currently at IAG waiting for a new motor. HOPEFULLY a built one.. we'll see.. the racelands are installed. It's going to be leveled out, and aligned at IAG while it's up there. as well as getting a full set of extended studs and nuts. anyways, I'm also going to be buying a manifold for it too. so I'll officially be stage 3.. this car will then be dyno tuned on the accessport.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Well so a few things..

the motor was burning literally ALL of my oil in less than 2700 miles. so it's currently at IAG waiting for a new motor. HOPEFULLY a built one.. we'll see.. the racelands are installed. It's going to be leveled out, and aligned at IAG while it's up there. as well as getting a full set of extended studs and nuts. anyways, I'm also going to be buying a manifold for it too. so I'll officially be stage 3.. this car will then be dyno tuned on the accessport.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Haven't been around here in awhile, but I see you made a step in the right direction. ;) Also, nice choice on which shop you're having rebuild it. See my piece out back?

Back