Blue Batmobile Mazda 5 Overlays coming soon!

Hey guys, been a liong time, but I'm still around :). Working on overlays for the Mazda 5, so if there is anything you want me to make in particular, post your request here ;).

Bat

Tail lights...but in a light smoked color. Nothing too dark. Just enough to tone down the chrome.

A red overlay to make them look like the older european tail lights would be cool too:
Mazda5_rear_20080320.jpg

Last edited:
FINALLY! I was appalled you didn't have anything for the 5 (but had lots for the 9th gen Corolla). Thank you thank you thank you!

I can think of two: Red out for the rear tails like A1an posted above (maybe dark smoke too, either in fully covered and one that doesn't cover the three lights) and eyebrows for the headlights. Yellow overlays for the foglights would be nice.

Can u make overlays like this? Photo shopped an image a few years back, hope this helps...(stripper)

Attachments

• tailight1.JPG
    tailight1.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 312
  • mazda5spoiler1.jpg
    mazda5spoiler1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 485
Can u make overlays like this? Photo shopped an image a few years back, hope this helps...(stripper)

Looks nice! I was thinking about doing something similar with mine but having a body shop tint the bottom portion to somewhat match my greenish/blue paint. Wouldn't be a 100% match, but it would look similar to those blue or green Hella tail lights for the MK2/MK3 Golf.

I've always wanted eyelids made specifically for the 2008-2010 Mazda5's but couldn't ever find any besides those for the '06-'07. I've seen other cars with overlays that do the same trick as eyelids and look great. That would be my request.

Awesome. Looking forward to a light smoke on my tail lights and making my third brake light stick out a little less.

I have a friend who use to vinyl wrap cars who will hopefully help me with the install. The curve on these tail lamps has me a little intimidated.

Back