bloomington/normal

im there kinda often, my GF goes to ISU, so i frequent that town... but for the most part i am in Macomb

I went to Wesleyan. B/N is a nice piece of land. I make it out that way once a year for homecoming to meet up with old friends.

well I work here at sam leman mazda and my lady and I just bought an 08 mazda6 so just thought I'd see if there is a local mazda enthusiast group. they only teach us oem stuff here not aftermarket so I think its time to ask around and see what can be done to what etc etc.

Well... that's not entirely true. There's a good amount of aftermarket for the 03-05 6... and almost as much for the mid cycle update 06-08... but there is almost zero aftermarket for the new 09+ models (as some of you guys call the "Mazda Camry"). OP do you have a Mazda6s or Mazda6i?

compared to the older mazda's ive owned. they make a s*** load for the regular mazda6's. ive had no issue's throwing money at mine like its a bottomless pit. lol

and check out 6crew.com. best 6 forum. dont even bother joining ***************. forum is ran by nazi's. lol
(OMG! holy s*** this forum automatically block there name!! thats awesome!!)

wow thats funny. my fiancee wont let me do anything to our mazda yet since its only got 53k on it.. sucks cus its definitely ready to be modified.
03260095120600.jpg

oh, and I meant for any mazda, not just my 6. I know with hondas you can swap certain camshafts back and forth between the D series motors along with adjustable cam gears and the such and Id like to find out if that is possible with the dohc mazda motors and the such.

im at 73k on mine. but its a 05. i drive to too many meets all year. doing mazdafest this weekend. sad i have so many miles, when the car is in storage 6 months of the year. lol

I love the headlights on that bodystyle of mazda6, and the hood on the speed6, and once I find a wrecked speed6 the hood is going on my 6.. but according to the wifey, thats not allowed til the extended service contract is up.

hood wont fit without the rest of the mazdaspeed set up. the fender line by the window is majorly different for the different hoods. along with the grill area between the two. i too wanted a speed hood. but its just not possible without alot of custom work, or the full Mazdaspeed front end also.

ahh. then nevermind. I was under the impression that the only difference was the height and the rear trim. well that sucks.

Back