((( Blazing Yellow's PWN all the ladies! )))

YAY! (cool) My CF hood will be here Friday hopefully...
vxfilmer1000 said:
uhhhh NO

Foglight delete covers !!!! I ordered them Friday and they will be here Wensday.

Wow!If that was my ride,I would be pissed if girls...uhh.. women who looked that were on my car(No offense, if they are friends/family).

Anyway,sweet ride!

i never let anyone w/belts, jeans, or anything with metal attached to it near my car. learned that with my old car when a friend sat on the trunk then slid off.

Bah... don't be hatin' fellas... we did our best (under drunken circumstances) to ensure no scratching etc. would occur. I mean it's not like we told them all to go inside, put high heel shoes on, and jump on the hood very hard or anything like that... chill ... damn... MSP, built for fun...

Wow, you must have been really tired after all that churning, because that's a whole lot of butter... as in but'er face. (evil)

Watch your mouth funny guy... one of those is my wife... (asshole)
Coolhand said:
Wow, you must have been really tired after all that churning, because that's a whole lot of butter... as in but'er face. (evil)

Actually I am pretty close to all of them.. hehe... that's always the case isn't it? (shocked)
Protege2K said:
I had a feeling one of them was somebody's wife/girlfriend. (rofl2)

Back