Black or Gun Metal Rims on a Laser Blue P5...

IMAX

:
2008 Black Mazda 3s Hatch. "La Mujer Negra Bonita"
Anybody see this set up? I know in my heart it will look TIGHT with the right rims. This all I've been able to find & it's a MP3

/members/IMAX/laser blue mp3.jpg

Thanks in advance to all that reply... (drinks)

gun metel IMO, i think black looks out of place on a blue car. the gun metal will offset nicely. i have a black es and im torn between bronze or silver, but for awhile i was set on gun metal. i will have to see when it comes time to buy, good luck.

my wheels turn really dark in some lights.

Picture_29.jpg

Thanks...

...for responding guys. I'm still searching for something I really like. Gunmetal is pretty tight. Also considering Hyperblack...

MP3skaterNC Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Hey can we get a Cartman smiley saying that?

I just trying to be careful, because I like the bumper & side sills that Savaho has on his ride & would like to add the Auto Exe rear wing. So I want to make sure the whole appearance of the car flows nicely...

Cool

With those being 18's... Did your handling improve or degrade? I've heard mixed reviews. Oh that exhaust you have is nice too. Heard a sound clip of it. Nice & quiet with out a silencer....

PS - More Pics... :D & how much do they weigh?

i really dont have any more pics right now. ill get more when my turbo kit comes in :)

the 18's didn't really improve handling, but i dont push my car to the limits on the street. so i really wouldn't know, haven't been to an autox since i got them. it definately didn't hurt it though.

yea the jic exhaust is great. i wouldn't call it quiet though.

the rims weigh 18-19lbs w/o tires. pretty light for 18's

Cool...

Thanks for responses & keep up the good work with your MP3.

So I need to turn the volume up on the PC to hear the true sound huh?

You can get him the rims too. lol. We've got really great deals on the sekis as a distirbutor for them. Now the new Seki will have one less spoke and weigh less. Just a heads up.

Jamie those pics are nice. The spools look great with 18's. That's a nice drop. I had to cut a coil on my HR's when I had them to look right up front with my 18's.

Rishie

1 less spoke...

:eek: Really, how much of a weight difference are we talking?

(yawn) See y'all tomorrow... err, later today...

When will the change to the 9-spoke happen?

Does anyone know CDN pricing on those rims??

Back