Black MS-P

murph

Anyone have any good pics of it? What is stock boost on the MS-P I thought it was around 5 - 7 psi but just wanted to confirm this. Im new to the board and soon should be getting my black MS-P thanks alot.

Hey Murph, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!! (stash)

The actual STOCK boost is set at 9 psi.

Last edited:
theres a bunch out there, looks awesome, im too lazy to upload em now though. Try searching google..... images.google.com for mazdaspeed protege

9psi?? are you really shore about that??? i thought i was 7psi. i could be wrong but 9 sounds to high

JasonH said:
Try searching this forum.

i did thank you very much. i went though all the pages and found no pictures of the black MS-P. oh well thanks for your time..i will post some pics when i get it....oh yea black does exist :p

i got a magazine showing it

i got the Oct 2002 issue of Importracer Mag and it has a huge artical on it and it shows the black one .. it says they will produce 1750 for the USA in late Sept??? but it says also that with the 170 HP it produces 5.2 pounds of manifold pressure at 6000 RPMs .. weight ratio is a 60-40 and many more detailed items ..i will search now for the website and if i can find one with this artical ill post it for yall

Back