Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to all the polished goodies?

few of them are in my garage in boxes, others were sent away to be coated since it takes forever to properly maintain polished aluminum on a daily driver. But hoping to add some polished SS goodies soon as well as a few other items..

few of them are in my garage in boxes, others were sent away to be coated since it takes forever to properly maintain polished aluminum on a daily driver. But hoping to add some polished SS goodies soon as well as a few other items..

:)

Lol, I don't want to rush. They're simple yet complex yet simple.

yes i know that is why they are worth and i am sitting patiently waiting... in other news my injectors have shipped and all of the fluids to be changed in the car are waiting at home as they were dropped off earlier.. cannot wait to drive the car this weekend..

Oh you two and your secrety secrets... ;)

Hurry up, JT. I demand video.

I heard AJ's supercharged Protege this weekend and it sounds badass and really scoots. I can't wait to hear how yours is going to sound.

I heard AJ's supercharged Protege this weekend and it sounds badass and really scoots. I can't wait to hear how yours is going to sound.

hopefully it does not sound any different even with the added porting and different IC piping, but yes soon enough it will be driving around SC'd. Just no desire to work on a car when its less than 50F outside and raining for the past week.

LOL you should know what they are too :)

Not if you're coming to movie night on the 16th, sucka. Muhaha...

Send me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back