Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are clocked you should have no issue with them bring there without modification, I have the same s***..

Or some other person makes it, does a bad job, asks for more money later after paying the original set price, and then threatens you for not paying the extra

Lol I try and do a good job. I like when customers are happy.

If they are clocked you should have no issue with them bring there without modification, I have the same s***..

my issues was the lower brackets could not compress the black rubber bushings enough to actual grip the AWR bar properly, but i have yet to install the Racingline versions with the brackets. I only attempted to install the heim joint and the bracket, I have been using the bar without issues with my AWR links.

aac is giving away sandspeeds never used v1 aac mazda protege track series link kit. this is the very first kit ever made and sold. sandspeed unfortunately totaled his car before the kit was installed. after talking with sanders aac decided to buy back the link kit and raffle it off. a little something to give back to the community. with that said the raffle is now open and there are a few ways in which to enter.

click the link to enter for your chance to win

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aggressive-Auto-Culture-AAC/252312004806035?sk=app_208195102528120

I know i did, why not..

sounds good. yo send me some of that info u mentioned on my thread if you can im at work got some time to read and look into that lol

all in the small details now, DEI cool tape for the inlet since it sits so close to my header..

IMG-20120522-00444.jpg

installed on the inlet
IMG-20120522-00446.jpg

IMG-20120522-00445.jpg

time for the final install of the SC tomorrow as well as a few other parts.

So you started it last night and you don't update this thread? Boo...

What's the last part you need before driving it? Are you thuper exthited?!

So you started it last night and you don't update this thread? Boo...

What's the last part you need before driving it? Are you thuper exthited?!

haha i have lots of updates for this thread but not yet.. ;)

trans cooler arrived today to replace the one i broke.. and I'm waiting on air filter and Gauge from CR3. excited not really its just a car, takes more then a brand new interior and SC to get me excited in a car.

haha i have lots of updates for this thread but not yet.. ;)

trans cooler arrived today to replace the one i broke.. and I'm waiting on air filter and Gauge from CR3. excited not really its just a car, takes more then a brand new interior and SC to get me excited in a car.

I get excited for new bolts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back