Bigger rims, will they fit?

i dont think either will fit without some fender roll or pull.
those are both really aggressive fitment.

In Norway we change to winter tyres, so that is nothing to worry about. The reason i ask this question is if they fit a stock car with a moderate drop. (dont need a lecture if not)
The stock 18" is aprox 20mm from the fender and 19x9 ET35 is 40mm wider than a stock wheel. So that leaves 20mm or more left for tyre stretch witch is not hard to achieve.
And why should the suspension be out of alignment when innstalling new wheels?

i think lecture ppl about wheel poking and performance bias

whether you want to run 20" rims or 16" that's up to the owner.

but if you just look at the technical spec whether 9.5" +35 will fit.. i will tell you YES it will fit with fender work.
I use to be in Subaru community back in the days and people told me i was crazy running offset lower than +45 on 8.5" rim
i ran has 8.5+35 but i had fenders rolled for clearance and coilover.

but if you are looking to just throw on set of rims without modification stick with oem spec.. 8" to 8.5" +40 to +45 is the safe side.

people please spare the lecture we've all read it.. your car will blow up blah blah blah.

Stock is more like 25-26mm to the fender (or it was for me). I measured from the lip of the wheel to a plumb bob line.

Assuming stock wheels are 18x7 et 50 :

19x9.5 et 35 is going to poke quite a bit. You're adding 63.5mm to the wheel width, 31.75 more inboard and the same outboard. You're also pushing the wheel out 15mm from stock so you're effectively moving the outside of your wheel out 46.75mm outward (poke of about 20mm or a little less than 1 inch) and 16mm MORE inboard. Sounds like it will fit but you're on your own on whether it will rub or clear the strut/wheel well.

19x9.5 et 35
Effective measurements (after offset)
Inward: (63.5 / 2) = 31.75 - 15 = 16.75mm inward
Outward: (63.5 / 2) = 31.75 + 15 = 46.75mm outward (~1.5 inches)

20x9 ET25
Effective measurements (after offset)
Inward: (50.8 / 2) = 25.4 - 25 = 0.04mm inward
Outward: (50.8 / 2) = 25.4 + 25 = 50.4mm outward (~2 inches)

Again, I can't answer whether they'll clear all the plastic and metal bits in the wheel well but yes, on paper, they look like they'll fit

Hopefully, you're not going bigger AND heavier. That's like installing an intake box that looks better than OEM but restricts air flow.

Im same as above, Im on 18x8.5 with 215-45-18 but Im running a more aggressive offset at +35, I had to roll and pull the rear and a slight pull up front. Im also at the same height as see above.

Back