Big SRT-4 meet in ATL

I_Vtec

Contributor
:
2001 Honda S2000
June 12th
2:00pm

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52347&page=1

Here's the link to the thread at srtforums.com. I've hung out with several guys from over there and had a good time. This is gonna be at Dale's house. He's the owner of Lake Effect Racing.

1436 Shadowrock Ct
Marietta, GA 30062

www.Lake-Effect-Racing.com

He's ok with me bringging up to about 20 cars to this. So I'm gonna be there and was hoping I could get some others. The only issue with this is that Rev It Up is in town this same weekend. I think I'm just gonna go to Rev It Up on Sunday.

Anyways I'll post his addy as soon as I get it.

By the way. These guys have dedication. Cause it looks like there are people from Canada and CA coming to this.

Last edited:
I may try to go.. this thread wil keep me informed if others plan on going.

ATL-SRT said:
Right on! Come on out fuckers!
can i bring 1 or 2 friends... do u care??? oh are slk and s2000's allowed? after all they are roadester and not sport compacts... (evil)

Ok the addy is in my first post now.

Just talked to Dale on the phone. He said there should be close to 100 cars there.

Last edited:
Yeah thanks Ying, I forgot. If everyone could bring some chips or some burgers or something that would be great. Debating if I want to bring out the blender or not.

I can't make it. I'm going to the Rev It Up on saturday. then I'll be in La Grange with my half-brother's dad on Sunday.

-Chris
sorry (sad2)

Yo, fun meet guys! Thanks for letting me hang with the '4-door freaks' :)) j/k) this weekend. You all were a lot of fun. My only regret was having to leave early for a wedding...would have loved to go for a spin in one of those SRT-4's!

Back