big problem in my stereo Aux

zo6om

(boom01)hello plz need help !!!!!!!!1

before one year i buy usb Mp3 player from therpmstore.com and connect with Aux and it is work fine

now when i push button "CD" no Aux onlt CD Player is work

i check the Usb mp3 player with anther car same my car it is working only in my car no anser ?? no commend ???

need solution plz

what type of head unit do you have? most have the option to turn it off and on and come from factory with setting off..reset your battery recently or unplug the stereo?

auxillary probably needs to be turned back on.. just resetting does the opposite and goes back to default settings, aux off.

need a little more info than non-bose...

brand name and model would be excellent.

can try and look up your head unit on Crutchfield, they usually have online manuals that may help.

if happen same short circut inside main board for Audio control what should be change in part any part for Aux line ?

Seriously dude...if you cant figure out how to write a gramatically correct question/post...ask a friend. I cant understand a single thing your asking.
-a

I'm a little lost on what you're asking, and that picture is massive. Can you try to be a little more specific and clear up your question?

Back