big island members

mazda6gyrl808

:
05 Mazda 6s
Hey, anyone from big island?? i just moved from kona to waimea a couple weeks ago, and i see choke 6's in waimea!!!! i seen more there than i did in kona....just wondering if any of the cars ive seen are fellow mazda members....the first day i was in waimea, i saw about 8 mazda6's

Oooh, Waimea. Snowy view this week! Hee hee. Go Paniolo Restaurant Kamuela. MMMmmMmmmmMmM! Waimea nice but sorta boonies hee hee. At least get that small shopping center area...er Parker something...forget LOL

heck yeah its cold!! right now its not that bad...but the morning will be freezing!!! monday morning was 47 degrees....this morning was almost the same

Wow lau lau...u 4get me already, Nat? Chocolate chip cream cheese red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Hee hee.

I on Oahu; however, I frequent the BI...mostly Hilo through Kamuela side and all over Kauai.

i havent seen u at the meets recently so i was thinking you moved LOL... when u come back to big island come and say hi!! hehehe

Been busy traveling and taking care of family.

Haven't had a reason to go to BI yet this year. If I do go, I try go by say hi hee hee. Usually I stay going all over like a mad maniac getting omiyagi. MMmMmmMmmMmMMMmm!!!

Dang...I wish the brown takuan place never shut down out Waimea. Miss that stuff! Would pick that stuff up from KTA Waimea & Foodland.

that day was really weird!! it was nice and sunny...next thing i know....thunder, lightning, raining cats and dogs....10 minutes later, not a single cloud in the sky

I'm from the big island reppin MSPEC on the hilo side but gonna be out the kona and waimea side alot hit me up sometime let me know we can meet up or something benegative always cruises with me when she's down here butwould love too meet fellow mazda owners and maybe get MSPEC rolling on this island

it was really nice meeting you guys and hanging out for a bit such a small world but it was really cool talking storys and kicking back gotta hang out sometime again but i will be in touch so we can get MSPEC rolling on the big island

yeah hahaha. Who woulda thought that we would have known the same ppl lol. We try to visit Hardy and Stacey guy when we are in Hilo. That would be awesome if a club can get started here. I don't know any car ppls except hardy guys lol.

yeah hahaha. Who woulda thought that we would have known the same ppl lol. We try to visit Hardy and Stacey guy when we are in Hilo. That would be awesome if a club can get started here. I don't know any car ppls except hardy guys lol.

well you know one more car guy over here and its cool to meet you guys like you said who would've thought we knew the same ppl but really glad too meet cool people like you guys and making new friends here and really cool cause gavin plays with my favorite type of cars V8's LOL but keep in touch

even when u go waimea, let us know...maybe we can all go have lunch or dinner or something...its not like we live too far from there...

i was just thinking about this...i should look for a HUGE bandaid sticker or something, and put it over my dent hahaha...might as well make a humorous situation out of something crappy lol....

maybe one day after i finish getting my car the way it want it, i can bring my car over that side for a show...*but that probably wont be for a couple years at the rate im going LOL....*

Back