just some new before and after pics of pcv and new vac lines

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    268.3 KB · Views: 365
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 419
here is my set up. the oil catch can definately accumulates oil!

Attachments

• engine_bay20.JPG
    engine_bay20.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 403
I should stick a filter in to check on mine. I've been running the millenia PCV for a couple weeks now (ever since I went turbo).

Tzar, is that with the millenia pcv, and are you turboed?

Kansei said:
I should stick a filter in to check on mine. I've been running the millenia PCV for a couple weeks now (ever since I went turbo).

Tzar, is that with the millenia pcv, and are you turboed?

yes it is a milenia pcv...or was. i broke it today replacing the seal, so now i just have a pepboys bought pcv in. at the time i ordered the milenia pcv i wasnt aware this upgrade was meant for applications with turbo. thought i'd see how it turned out on a N/A setup.

I've read through the majority of the posts and I realize this mod is most beneficial for turboed engines but would this mod do anything whatsoever for an N/A engine? I saw this same question asked a couple of times but no answer was ever given.

Moonman8 said:
I've read through the majority of the posts and I realize this mod is most beneficial for turboed engines but would this mod do anything whatsoever for an N/A engine? I saw this same question asked a couple of times but no answer was ever given.

No.

Didn't I sell you somethign a long ass time ago? Your name is charles, right? What was it?

Maxx Mazda said:
Didn't I sell you somethign a long ass time ago? Your name is charles, right? What was it?

That would be me! Honestly I can't remember if I bought anything from you. I've bought lots of stuff from this forum and it gets kinda mixed up in the ol' memory banks, ya know? Anyway, thanks for the heads up about the PCV valve!

Moonman8 said:
That would be me! Honestly I can't remember if I bought anything from you. I've bought lots of stuff from this forum and it gets kinda mixed up in the ol' memory banks, ya know? Anyway, thanks for the heads up about the PCV valve!

A grille and an emblem according to my records...

Maxx Mazda said:
A grille and an emblem according to my records...

Aha! That's what it was. It is currently residing comfortably on the car with the top trim body match painted and the emblem was modded a little bit. Man that was a while back, at least it seems that way.

Back