best price on speed 3

mikespeed3

:
2008 True Red Mazdaspeed 3 GT, 1993 JDM RX-7 FD3S TT (drftslt)
so on Friday I purchased a brand new, 2008 TR MS3 GT with no options, I am from Canada, and had a 2007 CWP MS3, and sold it a week ago for $26000 with 21000 miles. now to my surprise, I bought this GT and it has 9 miles on it, I paid OTD $21500

I think something really loved me on Friday...

haha :( yes i did, but i mean 36000 OTD in canada, and with our dollar at par 1.00=1.00 today i decided states is getting my business, and i got a hella good deal :p

Who in the world would pay $26k with 21,000 miles? Damn, you got lucky as all hell cause you found the world's biggest idget.

Who in the world would pay $26k with 21,000 miles? Damn, you got lucky as all hell cause you found the world's biggest idget.

MS3's in Canada are 31,000 before taxes. He is an idiot, but not as big of one as you thought.

haha well out the door the CWP is 36000$ so 10g's off the price is a good deal here, and mazda usa, wont sell to canadians so i am getting someone i know to register it then ship it up here after (so it is "used")

and alot of people would pay 26,000 bucks for a ms3 here, they are a "rare" car, and thats almost all winter miles... so not hard driving at all

and alot of people would pay 26,000 bucks for a ms3 here, they are a "rare" car, and thats almost all winter miles... so not hard driving at all

Guys, when he says "rare" he means it. I live in a big city 20 minutes from Toronto. And when I got my first oil change at Mazda, I got a lot of attention and the service lady said "Oh, an mazdaspeed3, that's the first I've seen around here!"

People would pay 26,000 easily. Toronto has about 50 in and around the city.

Back