best place to buy a wideband

:
05 Mazda 6s sport & Mazda 3I Touring
Can you guys get me a few good palces with good prices to purchase a wideband set up. I am installing my turbo this week and I want to have that by the end of this coming week.Right now I have a narrowband 02. Thanks!

The last time I was at Beau's shop, he had thim in stock. I believe around 350 bucks for the AEN unit. It's local and you don't pay shipping.

Im gonna have to second zeitronix. Just soo bad ass, and soo much functionality.

i was gonna suggest Beau at MAM since he is right in your back yard. but Ken @ protegegarage.com is another good source.

Moeed said:
Im gonna have to second zeitronix. Just soo bad ass, and soo much functionality.
The only one I know of with built in datalogging including rpm, for that kind of price.
icon996.gif

the wb i just got datalogs rpm, boost, afr and ANY other sensor i wish to tap into. plus it can control a solenoid via rpm/afr/boost (ie. water spray, n20 etc)

how pimp is that.

widebandcommander. matches my autometer sport comps perfect! its an awesome unit.

i cant say how much i got it for.. but its less than an aem. Cause its like 529.00 retail. cause if i paid 529 id just get the r500 for like 100.00 more!

I got the innovative. I will be finishing my turbo install tomorrow. Sunday at the lastest. I will post pictures when I am done.

Back