Ben' MS6 engine bay pics...

(wow), came out nice...they're going to redo mine too...it started flaking off this spring...they said it should last a lot longer than 2 yrs!...now i have to take it all apart...:(

Need a hand , let me know.... i'm always free on the weekend...

I am loving the powdercoating but the looms, not so much.
But even with my hatred for the looms, your engine bay is still pimp. How much did your powdercoating cost you?

powder coat job is nice. you over did the blue cause looks like s***.
wow, please, don't hold back about telling us how you really feel...

I've never been a fan of wire loom, but what should you do with an engine bay designed to have an IC covering that WHOLE area, and he's since upgraded to a more functional part? leave the bare wires and hoses running everywhere? I think what he's done is vastly better than the alternative.

wow, please, don't hold back about telling us how you really feel...

I've never been a fan of wire loom, but what should you do with an engine bay designed to have an IC covering that WHOLE area, and he's since upgraded to a more functional part? leave the bare wires and hoses running everywhere? I think what he's done is vastly better than the alternative.
Well said.. i shoulda have went with black wire loom instead of blue....
Thanks man
I am loving the powdercoating but the looms, not so much.
But even with my hatred for the looms, your engine bay is still pimp. How much did your powdercoating cost you?

Arm and a leg for sure LOL
185 for VC and 200 for IM

Last edited:
Redone the bay...
Before :
Picture1249.jpg

After:

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

Black loom is way cleaner! I'd rather have the valve cover and intake manifold pop out like they do now rather than blend in a bit with the blue.

Very nice job!

Yeah it definitely looks better. The blue from the manifold and valve cover seem to pop out more and scream, "LOOK AT ME!"

spare time much?

LOL.. 1/2 hour a day not that bad at all....
Great job Ben! I dig it!
Looked great before, looks great now. nice job!
Black loom is way cleaner! I'd rather have the valve cover and intake manifold pop out like they do now rather than blend in a bit with the blue.

Very nice job!

ThankS
Yeah it definitely looks better. The blue from the manifold and valve cover seem to pop out more and scream, "LOOK AT ME!"
LOL at your avatar

Last edited:
That looks TITS man. I'm just not feelin' the blue hoses, i think black would look 1000x better.

Just my $0.02

Back