BC coilover install pics review

looks great! congrats!

my car was raked when I installed my bc's as well. looks like I'm on hard on the brakes. lol
rakedabit.JPG

i know.. just havent adjusted ride hieght... thats this weekend.. plus some people prefer that look.. its how the p5 comes stock..

^^^ jeeeeez ya ya ya wheel gap gone tomorrow or saturday...prob tomorrow..

actaually that might just be the tires... i can only with 2 fingers in the back barely and 1 in the front barely...

u dont want to mess up ur lip though. those are some mean shots yall got though.

sigh... i know... i need to take a picture of how i get in my drive way... seriosuly you can barley stick a pinky in between the lip and pavement... but i push harder farther and...lower.

Its a unpainted lip, you won't mess it up.

You are to high if you can even fit anything more then a credit card inbetween the tire and fender.
Front lips don't count as how low you are :)

^^^ haha soon! oh and the lip is getting painted soon prob next week... i know the lip doesnt count when saying the car as a whole is lowered... but it MAKE the front look about an inch lower... plus its part of the car thus it makes the car lower.. simple physics..jeez i need sleep.

Thank you for painting the lip!

It makes the bumper look lower, it doesn't affect how low the actual car is. Thats like people buying bigger rims/tires to "get rid of wheel gap/look lower" and saying there car is low. When its actually higher off the ground

^^^ geez dude.. im just messin around... car is def lower because of the lip muahahahah

im thinking an 3 quater inch in the back drop with a quarter inch drop more in the front.. if it doesnt looked slammed after that...then more

Back