BBQ April 24th

THanks brain for telling me... I'm probably gonna be a Matrix owner in 2 months ( I would by a Mazda 3 but... its Matrix is more affordable... and parents like it more...)

but hey I still have my Rusted stock 91 Protege BlueMonsta, LOL... i'll probably show up.. wait its my bro's bday... err i'll get back to u guys

where exactly is deep river?

thanks

BlueMonsta said:
THanks brain for telling me... I'm probably gonna be a Matrix owner in 2 months ( I would by a Mazda 3 but... its Matrix is more affordable... and parents like it more...)

but hey I still have my Rusted stock 91 Protege BlueMonsta, LOL... i'll probably show up.. wait its my bro's bday... err i'll get back to u guys

where exactly is deep river?

thanks
Deep river is...Ummm...

Start in Ottawa and drive west...
Past Arnprior...Renfrew...Pembroke...Petawawa...Chalk River...Deep River... Voila, you are there. It's only 1H:45Min from Kanata at the very booring speed limit of 90 Km/H which noone ever does so it should only take maximum 2Hours with a stop for Coffee!

Sorry guys, I would have liked to come but my fiancee's shower is on the 25th and we'll be super busy that weekend.

Cool man, we will see you some time later this summer, that's all.

CrazyCaker said:
Sorry guys, I would have liked to come but my fiancee's shower is on the 25th and we'll be super busy that weekend.

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. Phil - OttawaP5
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6.redfyre
7.leogunner
8.Protoss
<!-- / message --> Can everyone add the # of people including themselves to the list ,Just copy and paste to the list , Also anyone esle form the ottawa area interested in coming . <!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. OttawaP5 (1)
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6.redfyre
7.leogunner
8.Protoss
<!-- / message -->

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. OttawaP5 (1)
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6. Redfyre (1)
7. Leogunner
8. Protoss
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. OttawaP5 (1)
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6. Redfyre (1)
7. Leogunner
8. Protoss
9. YELLOW MSP In Petawawa (Steph) Said he was interested in coming but not sure :)
<!-- / message -->

Might try and arrange an Ottawa mountainbiking weekend and come by the BBQ. As long as I can bring 2 friends (damned BMW drivers...). Count me as VERY tentative.

Looks Good!

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. OttawaP5 (1)
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6. Redfyre (1)
7. Leogunner
8. Protoss
9. Steph
10.Tiwing (Perhaps)

<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

macklum said:
I guess I should post a time ,How about some time after 2 pm on the 24 th .
Sounds great, As I said earlier... My Fiance and I are at a wedding class till 2:00 Pm so we will be there shortly after... Hmmm 30 Km to your place at 227Km/h is... 7.9 Min! So we will call it 2:10
(drinks)​

Oh I see you have your pilots licence as well . Better watch for the white cars ,wait a miniute they better watch out for you . See you then

Guys...I am sorry but I can't make it...I have been trying to hold off on saying this...hoping things would change. I have family coming down from Ottawa...plus I will be seeing my soon to be God-Daughter for the first time (the main reason they are coming to Toronto).

I will make every effort to meet you guys this season.

Ottawa people please contact Lil Freek to arange a central place to meet , then all come up together .

Last edited:
alright.. so we can all meet near my place.
all that are going to the meet and want to cruise from Ottawa, send me a PM and i'll forward you a map/address, directions and my cell number.
we can meet in the parking lot right near my apartment (1 street, 2km off the highway).. tonnnnnnsss of space there :) and then drive out to Malcolm's place

Back