BBQ April 24th

macklum

I am having a BBQ on Saturday April 24th . I am In Deep River ,2 hrs from Ottawa . I thought that this would be good time to meet and greet before the busy summer of shows starts . It would also be to plan a local area club of Proteges . Spouses are more than welcome . Please contact me if you are interested . Malcolm

We Should Start This Then...

1.BRIAN MP5T
2.OTTAWAP5
3.LIL FREAK

(band2)

Last edited:
1.BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek

Didn't see this thread earlier... i know there's some more people from clubprotege that are up for coming :)

1.BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. Phil - OttawaP5
4. Macklum (4)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Hey guys, I'm thinking of attending the shindig, but I don't wanna miss Speedorama either!!

It'll be at the Civic Center, Lansdowne Park from April 23-25.
There will be models, outdoor drifting exhibition, did I mention the model search competition? Go to www.speedoramashows.com for more information.

SHOW HOURS
Friday: 12:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
Sunday: 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.

Last edited:
Perhaps you could just miss one afternoon of the show??

Stanage said:
Hey guys, I'm thinking of attending the shindig, but I don't wanna miss Speedorama either!!

It'll be at the Civic Center, Lansdowne Park from April 23-25.
There will be models, outdoor drifting exhibition, did I mention the model search competition? Go to www.speedoramashows.com for more information.

SHOW HOURS
Friday: 12:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
Sunday: 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.

Brian MP5T said:
Perhaps you could just miss one afternoon of the show??
Well, if a whole whack of modded mazda's goes to the BBQ, I guess that's just as good as speedorama, if not BETTER! And I DEF. want to see your car Brian!! Your turbo'd MP5 is my inspiration to learn more about turbo's, I even bought Maximum Boost!

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. Phil - OttawaP5
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6.redfyre
7.leogunner
8.Protoss
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I will look at my schedule...that is also my Birthday weekend...so I "have" to talk to the GF.

But...I do want to come!

YP5 Toronto said:
I will look at my schedule...that is also my Birthday weekend...so I "have" to talk to the GF.

But...I do want to come!
Sweetness!
(group)

Can you find out if anyone else from TO wants to drive up with you??

Don't forget...Spouses are welcome. My Fiance is coming, your GF and Her probably have a common enemy!!

:( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: Protege 5's:mad: :mad: :mad: :(

Guys and gals ,the whole idea behind this is to include everyone . this way the spouses are involed as well .
For those of you that are coming for sure and are on the list please send me an email macklum@sympatico.ca topic Directions . if you could please include the # people that will be with you . I will then send the directions out to you all .
Also ,I am going to provide burgers and sausages and dogs , I was wondering if you could each bring some kind of salad or a dessert . Malcolm

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. Phil - OttawaP5
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6.redfyre
7.leogunner
8.Protoss
Anyone one interested in this .

Back